Thursday 28 May 2009

Changes

Yesterday was my second to last day at my 'day job' as I am leaving on Saturday. Although I have been planning on leaving for quite some time, now that it has come to it I am feeling really sad. I only intended to work there for a short period of time, but like many things in life it lasted for almost 10 months. The job itself has has its ups and downs, but more than anything it has given me the opportunity to meet some amazing, wonderful people that I will miss very much. I don't think I have ever laughed so much in my entire life, and on bad days they cheered me up without even realising it. I have never been one for having a massive group of friends, but while living in York away from all of my relatives they have become a family to me.

Although I will miss them all so much, I am giving up this job to dedicate all of my time to Pure Purl, which I am incredibly excited about. The new site is now up, running and raring to go so expect more beautiful yarns and gorgeous accessories!

Speaking of which, a couple more Yarn Love colours arrived today:

Fondly in Marianne Dashwood




Charm in Scarlett O'Hara

The lovely ladies at Yarn Love also popped in an extra treat for me which is absolutely stunning!

It is Cleopatra - 100% Tussah Silk in Summer Sangria. It really is beautiful and I imagine it is an absolute dream to knit with.

Also making an appearance will be some sweeties! Not real sweeties but better - stitchmarker sweeties! Check out these little beauties...




Yum Yum!
These will be in the shop very soon!






I also have a bit of an obsession with vintage knitting needles at the moment - I adore bright colourful plastic needles. so pretty! So I will be sharing some of my stash of needles soon too, so look out for these in the shop as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment