Things have been a wee bit manic lately. I have been in the process of moving Pure Purl headquarters from York back to my native Stockport. As you can imagine this has been no easy feat with the amount of wool we stock (currently stashed at my mums!)
York has been my home for the past 4 years and I absolutely adore it. I thought I would share some things I love about a wonderful city...
- Whenever I go into town I see things I have never seen before, wonderful historic buildings and stunning architecture
- I love living 5 minutes away from one of the most beautiful cities in England, yet it doesn't feel "city-like" at all.
- The gorgeous independent shops where you can find some real treasures.
- The Minster - and particularly the wonderful Christmas carol service that really gets me in a festive mood.
- Happy memories of being at university with my friends!
- Lovely friendly people
I have also been trying to work on my Babette, and with all the chaos it has been great to have a project that I can pick up and put down as well as being very portable. My cat Brandon seems to like it too!