Monday 20 April 2009

Let me introduce you...

My name is Kim and a think it is fair to say that I am a yarnaholic. Since finishing my degree last year and having a complete meltdown over what on earth to do with it (since all of my friends seemed to have everything figured out and the bf studying to become a solicitor) I decided to follow my love of all things yarny and set up my own business www.purepurl.com

Nearly a year on I live in the beautiful York with the bf in a little house full of wool - what more could I want? Well perhaps a bit of organisation wouldn't go a miss. I have to admit that I am not naturally a tidy person and these days every room seems to have wool in it. Even bf's office has been taken over with wool, but despite his subtle hints and raised eyebrows I think he secretly loves it.

Although I class the website as my day job I have another part time job to pay the bills (in a well known department store) which I dislike to say the least . The only good thing about it has been meeting my friend Kate with whom I get to chat about all things crafty and wooly until we are told to 'mingle' with customers who are honestly the grumpiest people I have come across.

But hey, apart from that, life is good! I hope to use this blog as a place to tell you about exciting website related info, so feel free to let me know if there is anything you would like to see more of.

No comments:

Post a Comment